Yes, it has been almost TWO months since my last post, perfect time to create a new one. I’m sorry for the inconsistency, senior year has been slightly more chaotic than I anticipated. Anyway, here we go:
- Too Early Win Projections 2015 Regular Season-This is the list of my picks with the results included. This season my record is 96-79, not bad, especially since all of these picks were made BEFORE the season started.
- I was right about: Houston Texans (6-5), St Louis Rams (4-7), Atlanta Falcons (6-5), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-6), Oakland Raiders (5-6), Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), Cleveland Browns (2-8). Other than Cleveland, I really only guessed the middle of the pack correctly…interesting. Also, I think I deserve credit for guessing the Detroit Lions would start 0-5.
- I was wrong about: I owe apologies to: Carolina Panthers (I projected them going 2-9 thus far), Cincinnati Bengals (I also projected them at 2-9), New York Jets (They’ve struggled lately but have earned an apology for topping my 4-7 projection for them). These teams owe me an apology (for allowing me to over-hype them): New Orleans Saints (I projected them at 9-2), New York Giants (I projected them at 7-4, they aren’t TOO far off, but they keep blowing their chances to take control of the NFC East), Indianapolis Colts (I projected them at 10-1, come on son), Tennessee Titans (I projected them at 6-5), San Diego Chargers (I projected them at 8-3, come on son), Seattle Seahawks (I projected them at 8-3 and they are JUST NOW coming into form)
- Despite the heartbreaking loss yesterday @ Washington, thanks for more wallpaper material OBJ:
- So the Carolina Panthers are the only remaining undefeated team. Don’t you dare tell me you saw that coming, especially following last year’s abysmal 7-9 division-winning record. They ALREADY have more wins this season than they did last year. Congrats to you though Carolina, you deserve it. QB Cam Newton might be my favorite current NFL QB because of the maturity he has developed since being in the league. It’s hard to believe he is the same guy who was HEAVILY scrutinized while at Auburn. Honestly, I would be thrilled to see Carolina become the second undefeated team in NFL history.
- Speaking of maturity, how about a guy who hasn’t gained any during his time in the league: Johnny Football. He was literally given the reigns to a franchise in DESPERATE need of a QB, and he drank the privilege away. I-D-I-O-T!
That’s all for TheHaysWay today, have a pleasant tomorrow.